Le blog de la Bergerie
1) NATURE PHOTOS: "La Vallée du Haut-Giffre" in the French Alps and San Francisco by the Pacific Ocean, in Northern California
2) MUSINGS ON THE ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY: about the link between the liturgy and art and life, and my own photos with my favorite QUOTES
3) PILGRIMAGES, TRAVEL DIARIES: and processions, Lenten retreats, visits to sanctuaries (if without many photos, then they are also under “Articles”)
1) NATURE PHOTOS:
Season 1 Winter in the French Alps
NATURE PHOTOS: San Francisco in Northern CaliforniaSeason 3 Summer in California
Season 4 Autumn in California
The last sunny days before a storm in February
Stow Lake in Golden Gate Park
Le Pacifique au bout de ma rue
Season3 Summer in Norther California
Season4 Autumn in Californai
Springtime in California with slide show
Ice creek and Job 37
Montagne tu nous émerveilles
My two favorite locations
- the Sunset District in San Francisco, Northern California;
- Vercland in Samoëns, Vallée du Haut-Giffre, in the French Alps!
2) MUSINGS ON THE ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY. . .
. . .
My own favorite QUOTESQuotes Christocentric 1 to 6
Quotes Faith 1 to 6
Quotes Saints 1 to 6
Quotes Wisdom 1 to 6
3) PHOTOGRAPHIC TRAVEL DIARIESTravel Diaries: from one small chapel in the Alps to another one in Paris
from a tiny chapel in the mountain dedicated to Saint Francois de Sales
to the famous and world known chapel of the Miraculous Medal in Paris, rue du Bac
Preventing suicide from the Golden Gate Bridge...
Although the topic is NOT the Bridge per se, it sure is a great way to illustrate
the hypocrisy of some politics! Even when done with the best of intentions...
Typical micro climate in the Bay Area: the summer fog
driving through our summer thick fog after reading Come be my light
Waters of the earth and streams of faith A photo essay on water and faith
on our little planet...
Year of Mercy 2015 in SF
Pilgrimages, processions & visits to sanctuaries
Ars in 2010 et Ars in 2014 pélerinages diocésains